Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Jess!!

Today is my best friends birthday, and I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t there to celebrate this day with her.  We have known each other for most of our lives and have gone through life together, as friends through and through.  All my memories- she was a part of all of them in some way, whether it was us experiencing all the good times side by side, or simply her supporting me through my bad times.
I love you Jess and I simply wanted to give you a special shout out on your day!  I miss you and I wish you were here to celebrate with me.
Love you always,
xoxo- Elise


A picture of us at our Going Away Party.

 Hey Jess, are these the flowers you wanted for grad??

1 comment:

  1. Awww my ladybug:) How I adore you. Thank you, and thinking that when we meet up, it will be a little after your b day, so maybe we should plan a birthday dive together!! Yeah dive buddies:) Honestly, I don't think there would anything more suiting for us to do, besides a glass of wine afterwards!

    Those are frangipani's! My next favourite to gardiena's!! They smell delicious and just look like happiness!

    Think of you everyday my love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...