Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Coolest Museum EVER!!!



  Dan and I spent the day wandering around the largest toy museum in the world!!!  I took so many pictures (sorry, the quality of the pictures aren't the greatest) at this museum that it makes me feel guity and a little nerdy.  I LOVE museums and I can say that I have been to a fair few in my time, yet this one was one of the most interesting.  There had to be thousands upon thousands of figurines under this roof.  We saw so many toys that we grew up with, from so many different movies and TV shows- it was a blast to take a walk down memory lane.
There were Disney movies, cartoon characters, heros and villians and a seperate room for horror films.  I picked a selection of photos,  but I could have posted many more.


Harry Potter and Dobby!  Oh yeah.


Dan with Lara Croft.  There were many life-sized figures of Lara and Dan complained that the one he took his photo with didn't have big enough boobs- classy Dan :)

 

Awe :)  My heros, The Ninja Turtles.


He He- me with Seven of Nine.  How cool am I?


Biker Mice from Mars... does anyone else remember this show?

 

Dragon Ball... awe Kelin, are you jealous?


GREMLINS!!!  I was in love with these movies growing up.



Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  They had the library set up and everything.  I tried to get a good shot of Angel.
Oh Angel.

 

E.T.- do I need to say more?

 

Me and Bruce... the best Great White shark in film history (sorry Jaws)


Chun-li and two other girls from Virtua-Fighter (?)



About these figurines... not sure what they're about... not sure if I want to know.
Gross

All-in-all... AWESOME!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...