Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dear Udaipur…..

 

There is something I have been meaning to tell you.  Please, let me explain!

I have only known you for a very short while, 8 hours to be precise but I have this feeling,  I have only felt it a handful of times in my lifetime but I know it well.  Your romance and vibe has captured my heart.  I will just come out with it- I think I’m in Love :)  Don’t laugh!  Is it too soon?  I don’t want to scare you, I want nothing more than to see more of what you have to offer me.

Your beautiful mountain ranges, lake and blue sky give me the comfort of home.  Your roof top terraces let me explore my daydreams, in tranquil peace and quiet.  Your local artisans have such talent and they tempt me to lose myself in fabrics, books, art and so much more. 

You have a glorious mix of architecture, love and a whimsical like culture, it makes me giggle- and that is a great feeling indeed.  So as I explore you further, I will try to unlock the romance that I know is just below the surface.  Be patient, let me wander and explore, get lost in you and I know you will love me too.

1 comment:

  1. so happy for you guys:) love love love your blog ~ you have a talent my friend
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...