Monday, December 26, 2011

I get less attention than the strays…


Ha Ha…I think Dan misses our kitties, or maybe he just really likes cats.

I decided to do a post showcasing some of Dans cat pictures that he has snapped while on this trip.  They are numerous.  I turn around, Dan is taking a picture of a cat.  I hear him say “awe” and I know he is looking at a cat.  Maybe a crazy cat women reborn into a crazy cat man.  Dunno.

P4110075
Cat on some island in Malaysia.  Dan loved her ‘cause she looks like our kitties :)

P5160064
Cat in Thailand.  Dan also loved her ‘cause she looked like Cairo- one of our kitties.

IMG_0361
We were in Luang Prabang, Laos when Dan spotted this cat, playing with a lizard.  Poor lizard.  I had to watch this gruesome sight for close to an hour.

IMG_0455
Cats in 4000 island, Laos.  Why do we always have cats around us?

IMG_0848
OK- this kitten was adorable.  She was quite the character and offered hours of entertainment on Phu Quoc, Vietnam.  Dunno if you remember the post with the baby monkey?  Well, they were friends.

IMG_1236
I have no idea about this cat….I don’t think we met.

IMG_1269
Dan still talks about this picture.  He is really proud of it.

IMG_2046
Awe.  Ok, I loved this little cutie in Dahab, Egypt.  I might have suggested Dan take a photo of her.

IMG_2049
A kittie sleeping on Dan’s shoe while we were eating in Dahab.  Cute.

IMG_2132
Cat Mummies at the Egyptian Museum, Cairo. 

IMG_2539
A friends cat in Cairo.  Dan literally took 10 pictures or more of this one.

PC050041
A cat at a Mosque in Fes, Morocco.

IMG_2994
This Momma cat was so adorable.  She brought back a whole sardine to her small kitten.  Marrakech Medina, Morocco.

IMG_2898
Last but not least, a cute kitty at Dades Gorge, Morocco.
Ha Ha Dan, I love you even if you are a crazy cat man.

(Dan: I don’t need to explain myself… Jesse understands!)

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha. Such a cute post!! Lots of cute cats, especially the one with very large eyes in Dahab!! Curious how Jake and Cairo are going to react when you walk in the door....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...