Thursday, December 22, 2011

All I Want for Christmas…


So, it’s that time of year again and for the first time in my life, I am away from home.  I know, everyone must miss me terribly, so, if you really, really love me, you could fund my much deserved Christmas list ;)…here it is….
Santa could I have:

IMG_3014
Shoes and boots.  Made right here in Morocco.  Not necessarily these ones- don’t worry- just send cash and I can find the ones that I like.  I’m thinking a pair of black leather flats, grey ankle boots, and beige flats with lace pattern cut out.  Hmmm, maybe a pair of converse kicks just to make it an even four.

IMG_3021
Oh, I am also in the market for a new purse.  A black one, a brown one, a large travel case, and maybe an orange one too.  Oh, and while you’re there, you could always get me a brown braided leather belt and a flat black one… It could be tricky to find a belt buckle that I like, so again, cash money would be OK too.

IMG_3022
OH jewellery.  Aside from shoes, this is my weakness.  I want a silver camel ring, a couple silver cuffs, and maybe some leather ones too.  Also, the necklaces are nice here.  I would like to mention that I got yelled at by the stand owner for taking this picture.  He was crazy and mean.

IMG_3004
I also want an orange tree to call my own.  Just a small one would do just fine.

IMG_2954
 Access to unlimited natural remedies would be much appreciated.  Pumice, rose, indigo, henna, bark, green tea….I could get a separate list for you if that’s easier.


IMG_2955
Spices….oh my.  Please oh please, hook me up with some spices.

IMG_2956
Potions….I NEED…. also someone that knows how to whip them up for me… Oh, and a fortune teller. And while we’re on the subject, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II on Blu-Ray.  :)

IMG_2947
Textiles to dress up my housing arrangements….

IMG_2946
Scarves to go with every outfit in my wardrobe.

IMG_2950
I want to be able to continue to enjoy a jar of olives a day and sweets after dinner and not gain any more weight please….it’s just not fair.

IMG_2945
IMG_2938
Some romantic, mysterious brass lamps.  Please.

IMG_2935
A chameleon.  I don’t know exactly what I would do with a chameleon but I think I can give it a better life at home with me.  Can I have a baby one though?… Please?

IMG_3010
And last but not least, A PALACE.  There are so many around this part of the world and no one is living in them.  Surely you can work something out.  Besides, I need somewhere to put all my textiles, scarves, handbags, herbs and spices, lamps, pillows, jewels, orange trees my chameleon and also, I forgot, my small pet camel.


Alright, all joking aside.  Yes, Morocco is tempting unlike any other destination on our trip but really all I want for Christmas is to Skype with my family and friends, enjoy a bottle of wine with my Hubby and maybe just one pair of shoes :)

1 comment:

  1. fantastic! this post was a feast for my eyes! i want HP II also!!! so choked i missed it in the theater by 3 days in Cambodia. three days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...