Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We Are CELEBRITIES!

We are white-have you noticed?  Now that you see, would you like a picture?
How 'bout 100 pictures....

Our Indian friends back in Canada warned us that we would be the centre of attention here in India, but we didn't expect this.

Danny and I had the great honour of attending an Anniversary Celebration on our first day in India-and shit can Indians party!  Whiskey anyone?
Are you sure now?  How about now?  More, More, More.




There is something you might not know about me- I LOVE DANCING, but dancing Indian style all night, I could not do.  Especially after all the whiskey!!  It's an odd feeling when your dance moves are being watched- by everyone.  Danny and I have some awful dance moves, a little of this, a little of that.....just awful!

Lesson learned in India on day one....

-get used to being gawked at all the time
-if you're a drinker in Canada, don't say so 'cause you won't be able to keep up!!!
-if you're camera shy you're S.O.L!
-nod and smile when you don't understand.  I did a lot of nodding and smiling:)














3 comments:

  1. love the short hair!!

    yaaa for pictures! more more more.

    thanks for starting a blog...you've made me freakin happy. i can't wait to read more.

    more.

    got that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so estatic for you too!! Sounds like a wonderful way to start the trip! FYI You both were always celebrities around here, there just wasn't a paparazzi!! So glad to see the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks loves! It's crazy here but AMAZING. I can't put it into words! I will try my best to explain in my posts but it's difficult 'cause we see SO much every minute in everday. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...